School Rules (as in School Journal 2017-2018)
- Respect and courtesy must be shown at all times to fellow students, teachers and the wider community.
Bad language is not acceptable.
- Proper behaviour is expected at all times.
Any complaints arising from misbehaviour outside school will result in disciplinary action.
- Herbert Park is out of bounds for First, Second and Third Years, unless accompanied by a teacher.
No student may leave the school during the day without permission.
- School dress code must be adhered to. A neat and tidy appearance is essential.
- Absences and lates must be explained in writing in School Journal by parent or guardian.
- Tippex and chewing gum are not allowed. School property must be respected.
- School Property must be respected and free of litter and graffiti. Pupils will be liable for any damage caused to property.
- Smoking in the school or in the vicinity of the school is regarded as a serious breach of discipline.
- Mobile phones, and/or other electronic equipment which detract from teaching and learning will be confiscated.
- Students must comply with the schools Acceptable Use Policy for the Internet and Computers.
- Suspension is enforced in cases of serous misdemeanours or repeated instances of misbehaviour.
- Sound study habits should be developed and proper maintenance of belongings, i.e. books, copies, Journal, lockers is expected.
- The Manager reserves the right to expel any pupil who, in his opinion, is guilty of persistent neglect of studies, misbehaviour or insubordination.