St. Conleth’s Junior School Mobile Phone Policy
There are strict guidelines regarding mobile phones.
- If a pupil needs to have a mobile phone at school his/her parents must sign the official Consent Form below.
- If a pupil is found in possession of a phone, without a consent form having been signed by his/her parent/guardian, it may be confiscated.
- Under no circumstances can a pupil have a mobile phone switched on during the school day (either in the building or while in the yard)
- Pupils in possession of an ‘approved’ phone must put it in the box provided in their classroom during the school day.
- A pupil may switch on their phone after school, while in the school grounds, for the purpose of communication. However, they must not use it at this time for playing games or displaying/taking images.
Any breach of the above guidelines will result in the confiscation of the phone for a period.
The school will take no responsibility for any phone which is lost, damaged or stolen from a pupil while on the school premises.