Why is it important?
The school uniform identifies us as Conlethians, both to ourselves and to the surrounding community. The school crest and a neatly presented uniform are part and parcel to our expression of our belief and dedication to our school and ethos. Clothes do not always ‘make the man (or woman)’ but a proper and sensible adherence to an uniform policy helps boys and girls develop the values which help make them into into men and women.
We appreciate the full support of parents in the adherence to the above standards in uniform and dress code.
- Only a school crested outer garment may be worn to and from school.
- The school tracksuit top is waterproof and may be worn over the school uniform if required.
A heavier school coat is available but needs to be ordered separately (see above).
- Full school uniform must be worn to and from school.
- Students are not permitted to change into or out of school uniform on arriving or leaving school.
- The following items are strictly forbidden:
- multi coloured outer garments
- Students are expected to have recourse to spare items of uniform in the event of clothing or footwear being soiled or lost.
- All items of uniform should be clearly labelled with student’s name. o Hair must adhere to acceptable standards, natural colour only.
Contravention of these school rules will result in sanctions being applied.
We appreciate the full support of parents in the enforcement of the above standards in uniform and dress code